Full Time Night Auditor
Company: Midas Hospitality
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionNight AuditorMidas Hospitality is recognized as
one of the Top 100 U.S. Employers in 2021 (by MogulRecruiter).
Ranking #30 for talent, #13 for diversity, #33 for best in
minorities, #16 for blacks and #11 for women.Start Your Journey
with Midas Hospitality: Midas Hospitality is seeking a full-time
Night Auditor to join our team. This position will reconcile all
business transactions at the hotel as well as check-in and resolve
any guest problems.What You Will Be Doing:
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Issues room key
and gives directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts
- Ensures all paperwork is completed from the Front Desk and
F&B computer systems.
- Closes out the day for both the Front Desk and F&B computer
- Runs reports for the previous day's business.
- Makes, confirms, and cancels reservations
- Handles accounting of money, receipts, guest accounts and
credit through operation of the FD computer system and completion
of reports required to ensure company funds are secure.The Ideal
- One year cash handling experience
- One year experience at a Front Desk position (in a hotel)
- Ability to work nights and weekendsWe offer a range of benefits
including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and servicesAbout Us:From humble beginnings
in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by more than 1,000 people
today, Midas Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1 priority -
people. Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels in 14
states with a focus on select-service and extended-stay properties
for leading brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG. At Midas
Hospitality, we make room for people's dreams. That means building
a company where people love to work, our financial partners love
the results and everyone loves the experience. As a people-first
organization, we offer opportunities to grow and benefits to
flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others and a tremendous
work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our associates and
reward their contributions. Please visit our website for more
information: www.midashospitality.com Midas Hospitality is proud to
be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Midas Hospitality, Lancaster , Full Time Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!