Senior Revenue Operations Manager
Company: Clipboard Health
Location: California City
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as
possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare
professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and
financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based
marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare
professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand
shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our
mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and
where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech
startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the
market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive
company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC's
Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all
key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more
exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more
healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then
better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard
Health, take a look at our culture hub here .
About the role
This role is one-half strategic thinking and one-half sales
You will manage a team of salespeople, identify ways to grow
revenue, design and execute experiments, monitor results, and
perform quantitative analyses.
What you should expect:
- You'll continuously analyze the sales funnel to determine
opportunities for growth.
- You'll speak with lots of customers and listen to customer
- You'll manage a team of sales reps. You'll coach them through
role plays and listening to their calls.
- You'll pioneer new sales processes. For example, you'll iterate
on what reps say on the phones, which customers they target, and
what KPIs they'll target.
- You will work cross-functionally with all departments,
including sales, product management, engineering, data science, and
- You will have direct access to the most senior leaders in the
You're an excellent candidate if:
- You have several years of experience in management consulting,
finance, growth marketing, product management, strategy and
operations, or similar functions. However, we have available roles
available for any experience level.
- You write clearly and easily. You should be comfortable with
5-20 pages of clear, analytical writing each week.
- You like to move fast. You plan an experiment and get results
within days, not months.
- You are inquisitive. You don't stop with surface level answers
and instead ask "why, why, why" until you understand problems at
the root level.
- You're proficient with analytics and reporting tools. SQL and
python scripting is a bonus but not required. You should, though,
be comfortable with pivot tables, joining data tables, cohort
analyses, and regression.
What's not required:
- Sales experience is a bonus but not required, but you should be
highly interested in sales. You will go through sales training and
will make sales calls regularly.
- Management experience is a bonus but not required. We like to
train new managers who are eager to learn.
To learn more about Clipboard Health's company values, see here
Keywords: Clipboard Health, Lancaster , Senior Revenue Operations Manager, Accounting, Auditing , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!