Location: California City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
- Administer fleet software program; maintain records of repairs
performed and time and expenses charged to repairs; publish
- Update and review inventory information in Company Database;
Process orders as required.
- Establish and maintain open communication channels with
vendors, operations, and department personnel; maintain filing
system for various work orders, vendors etc.
- Invoice reconciliation and processing to accounts payable.
- Process and distribute new work orders; Ensure completion and
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of companys assets.
- Coordinate maintenance and repair activities, including
planning, estimating, scheduling, and monitoring work being
performed; integrate new program activities into maintenance
- Perform weekly and monthly safety checks, Update
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, as
assigned.The above listing of duties and responsibilities are not
intended to be all-inclusive but rather to serve as a description
of the range of duties and general nature of the position. Nothing
in this job description restricts managements ability to change or
alter duties due to business need. Updates to this job description
will be in writing and reviewed by both management and
- High School Diploma or equivalent.BenefitsBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Keywords: inclusionseast, Lancaster , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!