Sr. Electrical Engineer
Location: California City
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Let's start with why we exist...
We believe the most important technologies in the world don't seek
your attention, they work for you, they empower you, and they get
out of the way, so you can focus your attention on what matters
We believe that everything around you should be simpler, faster,
and more seamless. We believe in a world where you can control
everything around you, by simply being present and having
technology do the work for you by turning the mundane into the
magical. We believe you should be able to experience the world in
personalized ways rich with your preferences and taste, while
staying in control of your data and privacy.
We are creating this world by building your digital Proxy. It's
your identities, your preferences, your ID cards, your wallet, your
links to the physical world, augmented and represented by a signal
emitted from your smartphone or wearable that tells the world
around you who you are, what you want, and how you want it.
We exist to empower you with your digital identity for the physical
world. Access more. Share less.
Why this role exists...
- We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for
supporting the design-engineering-manufacturing team to mature
product level designs as well as support electronics/automation
development efforts for our wearable manufacturing process.
- The goal is for you to accelerate electronics development -
specifically manufacturing fixtures and test equipment that
interfaces with automation components (robots, mfg system).
- You will complete the electrical hardware design of Proxy
wearable hardware as well as accessories.
- Drive the manufacturing implementation, support development of
manufacturing test equipment, test fixtures, automation equipment
and robotics interfaces to backend manufacturing systems.
- Work with outside vendors to ensure timely and accurate
delivery of PCBAs, FPCAs, and test equipment.
- Generate schematics/layouts, identify components, bring up
boards/systems, coordinate with vendors, and work closely with
automation engineers to implement solutions for every aspect of the
- Lastly, work on DOEs and research to support development of new
consumer electronics projects.
- IMPORTANT: You must have the ability to take minimal direction
and execute so the rest of the team can focus on other equally
important engineering priorities.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong demonstrated EE fundamentals
- Complex system architecture and design experience
- Experience in flex circuit design
- Experience in wearable design (ultra low power
- Schematic and FPC/PCB layout design
- Altium experience preferred
- Board bring-up, debugging, and failure analysis
- Manual board assembly and rework skills
- Electromechanical integration and automation experience is a
- Self motivated and driven to solve problems with little
- Curiosity and passion for web3
- Participate in complex hardware system design with multiple
cutting edge technologies.
- Practise expertise throughout complete hardware design from
conceptual design, prototyping to manufacturing.
*We are open to Contract or Full Time
Keywords: Proxy, Lancaster , Sr. Electrical Engineer, Engineering , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!