Location: California City
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Bad software is everywhere, and we're tired of it. Sentry is on a
mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can
get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations
that believe we're on to something, we're building performance and
error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft,
and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building
products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your
digital life better, come help us build the next generation of
software monitoring tools.
The Solutions Engineering team at Sentry is responsible for helping
our enterprise customers integrate Sentry into their applications
and workflow, from integrating our SDK to making sure alerts and
issues make it to the right place at the right time.
Solutions Engineers will be interfacing with customers to ensure
proper configuration and setup, and using all that Sentry has to
offer so developers can effectively battle slowdowns and errors in
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with your pod to set your customers to success and
growth as they onboard to Sentry.
- Drive maturity of use and broader adoption through
workshop-level customer interactions.
- Bring technical expertise to customer demos, trials,
implementations, and blockers.
- Work across the organization with marketing, engineering,
customer success, support and product teams to represent the
customer's voice and drive improvements in the product.
- Develop demos, and an occasional custom solution or
- Contribute to educational offerings, blogs, events, and content
around code observability, open-source, or the Sentry product (ex:
"how-to" articles and/or videos on specific functionality of the
You'll love this job if you:
- Enjoy talking about technology and interfacing with engineers
and engineering leaders.
- Appreciate working on a variety of projects with the largest
customers across all industries.
- Love flexing your creative brain by developing resources and
content from scratch (code samples, demos, sales-consumable
- Have a fast-paced, results-driven mindset.
- Love developer tools, open-source, and/or all things software
development life cycle!
- 3+ years as a Solutions Engineer (preferred), Implementation
Consultant, Professional Services, or Software Developer with
experience leading projects and/or working with customers.
- Hands-on experience working with programming languages and
Ruby, React, React Native, Mobile Native (iOS and/or Android),
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of sales processes in a high transaction sales
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75%
company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home
policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events)
and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to
relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or
Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Sentry, Lancaster , Solutions Engineer, Engineering , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!