Medical Director / Clinical Physician - Community Health Organization
Company: CHS Recruiting
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Internal Medicine opening in Lancaster, California. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- Medical Director
- Multi-Site Community Health Center
- 30% to 40% Administrative
- 60% to 70% Patient Care
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- No Nights or Weekends
- Minimal On-Call
- $260,000 to $290,000 Starting Base Salary, negotiable dependent
- Student Loan Forgiveness Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 403b w/ 6% Employer Match
- Package Negotiable
This thriving community health center opened in 2011 and currently
employs approximately 20 physicians across a variety of specialties
- pediatrics, ob/gyn, infectious disease, orthopedics, behavioral
health, podiatry, and pain management, as well as full-scope
primary care. They operate 4 clinic locations in the greater area,
with a robust support staff of nurse practitioners, physician
assistants, and other clinical and administrative team members.
The Medical Director is a key member of the senior executive team,
engaged in defining the overall business strategy and direction of
the organization. The Medical Director provides medical oversight,
expertise, and leadership to ensure the delivery of affordable,
quality, trauma-informed, patient-centered healthcare services.
The Medical Director will have 30-40% administrative time and
60-70% clinic time.
Physicians see 16 to 24 patients per day, with the support of a
dedicated clinical assistant.
Specific duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- lead and implement the clinical direction for the
- champion quality measures (UDS & HEDIS)
- keep abreast of emerging models in healthcare delivery
- identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical
- assist with maintaining standards for health management and
- establish, monitor, and improve the standards of care
- assist in developing and implementing policies and procedures for
- review provider productivity, performance, and clinical
- oversee quality management, quality improvement, compliance, and
- conduct provider performance reviews
- participate in business and clinical strategy development and
- promote collaboration to both internal and external healthcare
- develop and implement strategic goals
The organization uses the Epic EHR.
On-call duties are minimal and consist of phone triage only.
- California medical license
- Board Certified, relevant field
- 2+ years clinical practice experience
- knowledge of managed healthcare systems, quality improvement, and
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel
at or call .
Please visit for a full listing of available positions at CHS
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: CHS Recruiting, Lancaster , Medical Director / Clinical Physician - Community Health Organization, Executive , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!