Posted on: June 22, 2022
Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to
operations around the world. We are committed to being our
customers' first choice by bringing sustainable value through
improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency.
We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers
you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the
future. If you have the right mix of curiosity, a drive for
excellence and an innovative mindset, we want to talk to you.We are
looking for someone to work in the plants on process and project
engineering activities. This will include process improvements and
modifications, new project development and implementation,
preparing and managing capital projects, and troubleshooting
existing process problems. This person will also assist with
process safety and management of change for multiple sites. This
position reports to the Engineering Manager, NA Coagulants.
Ideally, this person will reside in the Lancaster, CA area.What we
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Increasing your abilities and skills in various area
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in
- Attractive benefit package
- Great, multicultural and positive working environmentWhat you
- Good Engineering degree level. Mechanical or Chemical or
- Excellent English language capability, verbal, written and
- 5-7 + years (technical) experience in Process Engineering
and/or Project Engineering
- Experience in project management and/or construction management
of multidisciplinary projects.
- Experience in automated system specifications and functional
descriptions an asset.
- Trained PHA Facilitator an asset
- Strong background in Continuous Improvement, proven track
- Team Leadership advantage.
- Ability to travel regularly (up to 2 weeks/month) at other
coagulant sites and Global travelling capability for collaboration
and occasion meeting requirementsFind the right mix of experiences
and opportunities at Kemira!For more information and to apply
please visit our website to submit a copy of your resume, cover
letter & salary expectations.Kemira is an equal opportunity
employer committed to a drug free
Keywords: Kemira, Lancaster , Process Manager, Executive , Mojave, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!