Location: California City
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Airtable's legal team is helping Airtable democratize software
creation by providing proactive, realistic, and strategic advice
that drives maximum business impact and reflects Airtable's
integrity, creativity, and courage.
This position presents a unique opportunity to be a part of our
founding and fast-growing legal team! We are looking to add an
experienced Contracts Manager to meet the expanding needs of our
company and our customers within a fast-moving, focused, and
What you'll do
- Review and negotiate customer agreements, including SaaS,
technology, professional services, data processing, and
- Collaborate with Airtable's sales teams to arrive at strategies
and solutions that drive customer deals forward successfully.
- Respond to a range of questions, and provide support to
business partners, regarding Airtable's commercial contracts,
negotiating positions, and related processes.
- Help build and maintain contracting playbooks, contract
templates and clause libraries, legal process wikis, training
materials, and other tools to help scale the legal function.
- Help enhance Airtable's robust contracts repository and develop
data-driven insights regarding the company's commercial contracting
- Participate in projects to increase the efficiency of
commercial legal support.
Who you are
- You have at least 4 years of in-house contracts management
experience, including experience with a SaaS or other technology
- You love being involved in the commercial contracting process
and have demonstrated experience reviewing, negotiating, and
drafting the legal terms of a broad range of commercial
- You are naturally curious, technologically savvy, and willing
to learn and operate tools, applications, and systems that benefit
a team's workflows.
- You're able to draft documents, policies, emails, and anything
else in a precise and digestible manner.
- You're flexible, resourceful, and solution-oriented. You are
excited to help a growing company define its legal identity, to
build process and repeatability where there is little. You're both
comfortable saying you don't have the answer, and confident that
you can then go find it.
- You are able to execute, prioritize, and stay focused in an
environment that is expanding and evolving.
- You have high integrity and excellent judgment, are a clear and
thoughtful communicator, and are able to be both strategic and
- You're skilled at building authentic relationships with all
kinds of people across many functional teams.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered
(and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and
- Monthly "Lifestyle Wallet" to use for benefits like personal
fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet
care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
The compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based
on their location, relevant skills and experience. For Colorado
based roles, the base salary range for this role is $125,460 -
$163,430 . The total compensation package also includes the
opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may
include incentive compensation.
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where
anyone - even without technical training - can create customized
applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams,
and take part in a growing community of people who share what they
create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco,
Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the
world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7
billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're
just getting started!
Please see our Privacy Notices for details regarding Airtable's
collection and use of personal information relating to the
application and recruitment process. For US applicants, click here
, and for UK applicants, click here.
Keywords: Airtable, Lancaster , Contracts Manager, Executive , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!