Senior Consultant, Environmental Data Manager (Mid-Senior Level)
Company: The ERM International Group Limited
Location: California City
Posted on: September 19, 2022
ERM is seeking a Full or Part-Time Environmental Data
Manager/Data Scientist in the Walnut Creek area. The ideal
candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and
interested in a career involving analytical data management and
data science. As part of our team, you will work on large
environmental projects across North America, and support ERM's
- Perform advanced quality assurance checks on data loaded to
- Document and communicate database quality issues
- Integrate data from laboratory, field and historical sources
into ERM's EQuIS databases.
- Provide customized query/reporting support, and develop
- Explore innovation options to encourage automation for business
- Interact and maintain successful relationships with clients,
ERM employees, and subcontractors.
- Perform and manage multiple tasks within scope/budget/schedule
expectations and ensure quality standards on project
- Lead environmental data system implementation leveraging the
best tools available.
- Manage multiple large scale data management projects.
- BA/BS degree in a related field.
- Previous work experience in environmental data management with
strong analytical/database skills.
- A background in geology, chemistry, experience with laboratory
analytical databases (LIMS), relational databases and data
validation a plus.
- Experience with the following applications: EarthSoft's EQuIS,
MS Access, MS Excel (intermediate to advanced). Experience with SQL
- Ability to continually analyze data at all stages for problems,
logic, and consistency.
- Ability to manage and readjust workload to meet changing
deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus.
- Full or Part-time position 20+ hours per week, remote working
Who We Are:
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we
partner with the world's leading organizations, creating innovative
solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial
opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving
opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive
work environment is an essential part of making our company a great
place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength
that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse
team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of
their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned
by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental,
health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our
"boots to boardroom" approach for its comprehensive service model
that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that
advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other
company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Keywords: The ERM International Group Limited, Lancaster , Senior Consultant, Environmental Data Manager (Mid-Senior Level), Executive , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!