Company: Western Dental Services, Inc.
Location: California City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The qualified candidate will liaison with key program stakeholders,
including business functions (Collections/Ops/IS) Define,
interpret, and document complex business requirements, processes,
and interdependencies. Work closely with all impacted teams as the
primary consultant throughout project lifecycle.
- Develop action plans for development, testing, and
implementation of applications and systems
- Work with business owners to gather detailed business
requirements and develop a Statement of Work (SOW) to ensure
alignment with the business unit
- Recommend solutions to issues and business problems
- Leads and coaches others to develop and reach goals, while
clarifying roles and responsibilities
- Takes the lead on multiple projects; practicing good time
- Evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members,
while helping them to bring their ideas fruition; setting a
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and
recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Create project plans, maintain timelines, coordinate meetings,
prepare agendas and minutes, provide status reports and facilitate
communication amongst all levels within the organization
- Prepare and present to Senior Leadership
- Lead project meetings and capture minutes of decisions, issues,
and action items. Take action to resolve issues
- Assess gaps between current system capabilities and the
requirements to identify options for enhancement, replacement, or
- Manage project documentation using Microsoft Project and
Sharepoint to including project schedules, status reporting,
meeting minutes, risks, issues, action items, and other
communications and document deliverables
- Communicate with the project team to get status and update
- Work with project stakeholders to ensure requirements are being
- Communicate with audiences and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) at
all levels of management to provide project results and
- Lead and direct vendor relationships to document, test and
implement process improvements and technology solutions
- 7+ years managing IT projects utilizing formal project
management techniques and tools.
- 3+ years working within and maturing a PMO.
- 3+ years healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully leading complex IT
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project
management methodologies (Waterfall and Agile/Scrum) and tools,
resource management practices and change management
- Demonstrated experience in managing IT project deliverables
(such as project charter, project schedules, financials, and status
reports), issue and risk management and bringing projects to
successful completion within cost and time constraints.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to manage
meetings, lead project teams, and communicate effectively with
- Strong inter-personal skills. Ability to help individual team
members understand why they are important to the success of the
- Experience managing projects across different technologies,
including production support as well as new development.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Project, Project Server, and Excel;
able to develop complex project schedules and estimates.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information
Systems, or discipline related to healthcare industry
- PMI Certification and Scrum Master certifications are a plus,
but not required
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO
Keywords: Western Dental Services, Inc., Lancaster , Project Manager, Executive , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!