Company: Black Angus Steakhouse
Posted on: September 24, 2022
LIVE YOUR WEST LIFE! JOIN OUR CAMPFIRE!
Black Angus was founded by Stuart Anderson in 1964. A rancher who
knew his way around a horse, a range and a campfire, he was looking
to share the simple ranch cooking he loved. It's from him we
learned to cook our steaks over fire, serve generous portions, and
to create Memorable Dining Experiences for our Guests in 5 western
states! Are you ready to Make your Mark?
Experience required: 2 years' FOH Manager experience in a CHAIN
restaurant with full table service.
Monday - Saturday:11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sunday:12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Manager of a Black Angus Steakhouse provides leadership and
operational expertise to implement our Brand; selects, trains,
supervises and coaches restaurant staff; assists the General
Manager in all phases of restaurant operations and assumes full
managerial responsibility in the General Manager's absence.
At all times, the Manager's primary duty is to lead and manage the
restaurant. All other assigned responsibilities are secondary to
the Manager's central function of supervising, directing and
leading the performance of all staff, assuring Guest satisfaction,
and controlling all restaurant operations.
We are looking for RESTAURANT MANAGERS who know how to provide a
Memorable Experience for our Guests and an awesome work environment
for our Team Member.
- Constantly train, coach, appraise and counsel Team Members to
ensure the continual development and improvement of operational
skills to deliver great Guest experiences
- Lead and motivate all Team Members to achieve a
well-functioning and stable team
- Plan, assign, schedule, and delegate work among all Team
Members and maintains appropriate restaurant staffing levels
- Adhere to all Company policies and operational standards, rules
- Prepare, maintain and analyze operational records for use in
assessing restaurant results and for the counseling, motivation,
training and retention of Team Members
- Monitor and assure compliance with all applicable employment
laws and Black Angus policies, including wage and hour,
anti-discrimination, sexual harassment, safety and security, and
State or Federal leave laws as well as Company standards of conduct
and operational procedures
- Evaluate job performance of all Team Members and provide timely
input, advice and recommendations to Chef or General Manager in all
employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, demotion,
discipline and termination
- Investigate and resolve Team Member concerns, working with the
General Manager, District Manager and/or Human Resources
- Work with General Manager in planning, budgeting, preparation
and achievement of periodic and annual financial plans (i.e.,
restaurant's sales, cash flow, and food, beverage, labor,
maintenance and supply costs)
- Supervise on all assigned shifts, restaurant's accounting,
cash-handling, record-keeping, security and reporting
- Ensure proper execution of all operational standards (e.g.,
quality, service, image, decor, etc.)
- Interact with Guests in a positive, empathetic and sincere
- Exhibit sound judgment, patience and calmness under pressure to
resolve all Guest complaints and concerns
- Ensure a safe environment for Guests and Employee
- Be passionate about working in a fast paced, team
- Be available on ALL Holidays
If you answered yes to all of the above, and have a proven record
of restaurant leadership, let's talk around the campfire!
We offer excellent benefits almost immediately, that include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Other offerings include medical reimbursement accounts and life
- $125 clothing allowance
- Referral bonus
- Career growth opportunity
Here'sto the night's you can't remember and the steaks you won't
Black Angus is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keywords: Black Angus Steakhouse, Lancaster , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!