Predicative Maintenace / Reliability Centered Maintenance Manager
Company: Insight Global
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies and manages asset reliability risks that could
adversely affect plant or business operations.
- Collects and interprets data for vibration analysis of rotating
equipment and three phase motor circuit analysis.
- Collects and interprets data utilizing infrared and
- Performs Failure analysis using Root cause methodology.
- Assists plant engineering with elimination of repetitive
failure modes through Improved processes, technologies and
equipment modifications and upgrades.
- Collects and analyzes information in regards to work requests
to determine the nature of the problem.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Five years of experience in operating & maintaining rotating
equipment and maintenance management
- Level 2 Certification from the Vibration Institute and a
Certified Maintenance and Reliability Technician (CMRT) from
Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP).
- Experience and knowledge with Conditioned Based Monitoring
- Experience in Building Automation System (BAS) operations with
experience using the SIEMENS DESIGO software and hardware.
- Knowledge and experience using schematics, test equipment,
multi-meters, oscilloscopes, digital thermometers, pressure meters,
data loggers and other reliability tools.
- Experience using CMMS and analytics tools for trending and
analyzing RCM data, performing risk analysis, creating reports to
management advocating for preventive maintenance activity, planning
& scheduling required preventive maintenance.
- Experience in industry standard RCM practices, PT&I,
Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), reporting on asset
condition based on trend & risk analysis, and CMMS usage for
management of RCM operations.
- Experience working from building plans, blueprints, wiring
diagrams, engineering drawings, and electrical maintenance and
- Capable of performing physical labor including, walking,
standing, lift up to 40lbs, pulling, climbing up and down ladders
and agility/dexterity to perform duties assigned.
Keywords: Insight Global, Lancaster , Predicative Maintenace / Reliability Centered Maintenance Manager, Executive , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!