Company: Convivialit-- Ventures
Location: California City
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Position Title: Communications Manager, Convivialite
VenturesLocation: San FranciscoCareers that unlock the magic of
Who we arePernod Ricard is a global premium spirits and wine
company. We're the team behind leading brands such as ABSOLUT -
Vodka, Jameson - Irish Whiskey, Malibu -, Kahl--a - Liqueur,
Beefeater - Gin, and Avi--n--- Tequila, as well as many more
superior wines and exquisite champagnes!
Working at Pernod Ricard is all about igniting conviviality in that
all that we do. Derived from the French word, convivialit-----it
means human connection, authenticity, friendly, and jovial.
Conviviality is energy and spirit with a splash of je ne sais quoi
and is a core philosophy around how we live and work at Pernod
Ricard. Here, we are team players, dream makers, trailblazers,
movers and (cocktail) shakers. We have a passion for living life to
the fullest, making a new friend every day, and realizing our
potential as people and as a business!
At Pernod Ricard, your safety and well-being are our top priority.
Pernod Ricard Policy requires that all PRUSA employees (regardless
of work location or remote status) must be fully vaccinated (at
least two weeks after last vaccine dose) as a condition of
employment, and proof of vaccination will be required. The Company
will grant reasonable accommodations based on a medical or
religious reason preventing vaccination, or as otherwise required
by state law.The salary range for this role, based in California is
$116,200 to $174,200, range will vary if outside of this location.
Base salaries are determined during our interview process, by
assessing a candidate's experience, skills against internal peers
and against the scope and responsibilities of the position. Ready
to work with spirit? Read on---Convivialit-- Ventures is the
corporate venture arm of Pernod Ricard, the global co-leader of the
wine and spirits industry. Convivialit-- Ventures' mission is to
create the future of convivialite by anticipating forthcoming
disruptions and by investing beyond alcohol in new products,
We are creating a new role to support our expansion.As a key member
of the team, you will lead all of Convivialit-- Ventures'
communication activities, and will manage and shape Convivialite
Ventues' brand messaging to the industry (other VCs/Investors,
founders), and internally at Pernod Ricard. This is a global
position with a primary focus on the US and SF Bay Area.Objectives
& Responsibilities: Build and manage strategic brand development
for Convivialit-- Ventures, more concretely responsible for
designing and managing 2 annual communication plans: external and
Externally, towards the VC ecosystem
- Develop foundational materials: Write and edit content, ranging
from articles, reports, slides, and social posts. Develop
boilerplate, master deck, and marketing materials.
- Build inspiring and impactful content, elevating our thought
leadership, roadmaps, and investor points of view :
- Digital presence: develop strategy and implementation plans for
the website, mobile experience, SEO.
- Manage the end-to-end strategy, planning, execution, and
experience for external events such as industry conferences,
symposiums, forums, etc. in key global markets
- Build and manage relationships with key industry associations,
event organizers, and our strategic partners (ex : Cathay) and help
uncover new ways of getting in front of target audiences and key
- Partnering with the investment team on content/point of view
(POV) development and building their individual brands by
identifying the best method for each partner and enabling them with
the right resources.
- Public relations, journalist/publication relationships,
speaking engagements, podcasts, blogs, etc.
- Network cultivation events - VC gatherings, either via hosting
Externally, towards portfolio companies
- Portfolio company welcome, onboarding, and milestone
experience. Funding accouchement.
- Founders' events: strategize, plan, execute end to end events
to add value to portfolio founders and executive teams
Internally, at Pernod Ricard
- Sourcing and developing stories that bring the Convivialit--
Ventures' strategic impact to life for our internal partners and
highlight our capabilities and commitments, creatively delivering
content in a visual and engaging manner.
- Support the team in the planning and execution of in-house
events such as webinars, happy hours, etc. that operate as part of
wider integrated plan to engage target audiences
- Writing content for internal email updates from our Senior
Partners to Firm leadership featuring business insights and
- Be the main point of contact of the Corporate Internal
Communications Department at HQ and onboard the team on upcoming
must know initiatives or corporate momentums.
Skills & Experience Required
This is not only a "hands-on" position but will also require a high
level of independent work, content creation, creative thinking, and
leadership. Effective interaction with the Investment Partners and
Pernod Ricard key stakeholders will also be part of the role. The
successful candidate will be well-rounded with the ability to work
closely in a small, fast-moving environment
- A self-motivated team member who understands how to shape a
story, deliver a message, and create a following.
- Well-versed in social and current communications tactics and
- A doer and balanced strategic thinker. Resourceful, creative,
- Creative with an intuition for design and aesthetics.
- Trusted relationship builder and advisor: journalists,
agencies, investors, and more.
- Detail-oriented, thoughtful written, and verbal
- Consummate learner and current with evolving brand,
communication strategies and tactics.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with disciplined execution.
- 7+ years of experience in communication or marketing,
preferably BtB or Internal communication (Employee engagement)
- Venture Capital or Private Equity experience is a plus.
Plus, great benefits and perks to toast to a life filled with
support including: - Competitive compensation including performance
bonuses - Domestic & international career development opportunities
- Competitive paid time off plan + wellbeing days - Medical,
dental, vision and life insurance - Product allowance to enjoy on
Pernod Ricard products - Gym reimbursement - Employee Assistance
Program - BetterUp Care wellness benefits including nutrition,
sleep, executive coaching, etc.
Keywords: Convivialit-- Ventures, Lancaster , Communications Manager, Executive , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!