Retail Management Trainee Full-Time
Company: Big 5 Sporting Goods
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Big 5 Sporting Goods is now accepting applications for Retail
Management Trainees for stores throughout the Antelope Valley.
Apply online at Big5.com/careers where you will select the
'Management Trainee' position and one or more store locations.*
*Visit any Big 5 store and speak with a manager for more
*Locations include: *
* *#112 Lancaster - 43521 13th Street, 661-948-4551.*
Big 5 Sporting Goods is one of America's top retailers of name
brand sporting goods and accessories. With over 435 locations
spread throughout 11 western states you can find a convenient
location near you.
* Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
* Paid Vacation and PTO
* 401k and profit sharing, with Company match
* Company sponsored education assistance
* Kinecta Credit Union Membership
* Company-paid Life Insurance
* Discounts from strategic partners, such as: Office Depot, Dell
Computers, Brandman University (Chapman University), University of
Phoenix, LA Fitness, Colorado Technical Institute and Bellevue
* Merchandise and recreational area discounts
* Tickets at Work
* Terrific work environment
* Sports Equipment product training
A Management Trainee is an hourly, non-exempt position which gains
knowledge and experience, required for promotion to higher
management positions under direction of experienced personnel by
performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Management Trainee responsibilities include but are not limited
* Performing customer sales and service.
* Directing sales and cashier associates.
* Training newly hired associates.
* Merchandising and setting promotional signage.
* Enforcement and compliance of all company policies.
* Customer service through telephone calls.
* Learning and providing product descriptions.
* Proposing add-on sales, and other duties as assigned.
* Check and retrieve merchandise from storage areas,
* Organize, restock, and clean merchandise.
* Inventory control.
A well-defined training program will be provided to help you
develop your way in our management structure. Candidates who apply
to this position should be enthusiastic about our business, and
ready to learn and grow with the company.
All hires must be 21 years of age or older, possess a high school
diploma or equivalent, and are subject to E-Verify.
*California Consumer Privacy Act Notice at Collection: *
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 1 year
* Under 1 year
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Big 5 Sporting Goods, Lancaster , Retail Management Trainee Full-Time, Executive , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!