LVN - Lancaster - Shifts: Mon-Fri - 3:30pm-9:30pm
Company: Prime Providers
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionShifts: Mon-Fri - 3:30pm-9:30pmLocation:
Lancaster, CAWe are looking for dedicated LVNs who want to provide
quality care to home based patients. You will work one-on-one with
the patient and truly impact their life as well as their family's.
The job is consistent, long-term, and can work with a variety of
different schedules.The LVN is responsible for providing direct
patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse.
Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing
treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the
team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.ABOUT AMERICAN
UNITED HOME CARE (AUHC):American United Home Care is a leading
provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are
currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and
COMMITTED individual to fill our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
position!We pride ourselves on providing our team members with a
friendly and inviting work environment. Our success is largely
based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide top quality
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Flexible work schedules that empower our employees to work
- Benefits include: Medical and Dental insurance, Vacation/sick
- Professional, fun, and positive work culture
- 24 hour on-call support
- Employee appreciation event & employee recognition
- Electronic chartingLICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN)
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State's Nurse
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the
plan of care
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education
and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care
- Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress
notesLICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current CA Vocational Nurse License.
- We accept NEW GRADS under the Flex Waiver Program
- Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable
- Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's
license (local travel required)We welcome you to submit your resume
or if you would prefer, call us during office hours, Mon-Fri 8:30
am- 5:00 pm at 818-386-6358. We are excited to add more fantastic
LVNs to the American United family.American United Home Care is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed
to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females,
veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected
groups.COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS:American United Home Care is
practicing extra safety measure to protect our employees. You will
be also provided with gloves, masks and face shields if requested.
If hired, you will NOT be working with COVID-19 positive patients.
Additionally we work to minimize multiple interactions across
different staff and patients which is possible since you will most
likely be exclusively working with one patient.
Keywords: Prime Providers, Lancaster , LVN - Lancaster - Shifts: Mon-Fri - 3:30pm-9:30pm, Healthcare , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!