Physician / Pediatrics / California / Permanent / Pediatrics in California Job
Company: VISTA Staffing Solutions
Posted on: September 13, 2022
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a
nonprofit, FQHC community health network currently seeking a BE/BC
Pediatrician interested in providing medical care to the
underserved in a 100% outpatient-based practice setting.
Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position
* System is well-established as it has been providing medical,
dental and mental health services to the community for over 20
* Join a Federally Qualified Health Center that received
recognition for its high-quality comprehensive care
* Providers tend to feel very rewarded in having the satisfaction
for helping those less fortunate and providing healthcare services
to those most in need in the communities of Los Angeles County
* Typical schedule is either 8:00am - 5:00pm or 8:30am - 5:30pm
* Covering two sites, 20 hours at each
* Advanced Practitioner support
* Salary offered is around $230K
* Full and comprehensive benefits package provided including:
Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Paid vacation, sick
days, and holidays, long and short-term disability, retirement
403(b), and loan repayment.
* Highly sought out area in Los Angeles County!
Keywords: VISTA Staffing Solutions, Lancaster , Physician / Pediatrics / California / Permanent / Pediatrics in California Job, Healthcare , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!