Clinical Supervisor - PACU
Company: Tri City Healthcare District
Location: California City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Tri-City Healthcare District has been serving the North County
region for almost 60 years and remains committed to providing high
quality healthcare and community services for every individual we
encounter regardless of race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual
orientation, disability or socioeconomic status.
Our mission is to advance the health and wellness of the community
we serve. In order to achieve our mission, we see, hear and listen
to our front line healthcare workers, employees, medical staff and
all community stakeholders in order to understand and meet our
The Clinical Supervisor assists in planning, coordinating,
implementing and evaluating patient care. Responsible for managing
and supervising nursing functions in assigned department(s).
Major Position Responsibilities:
The position characteristics reflect the most important duties,
responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform
the essential functions of the job in a fully competent manner.
They should not be considered as a detailed description of all the
work requirements of the position. The characteristics of the
position and standards of performance may be changed by TCMC with
or without prior notice based on the needs of the
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment, including unit
based safety and infection control requirements.
- Plan, delegate and control work assignments to ensure delivery
of comprehensive nursing services.
- Responsible for staff timecard monitoring & approval.
- Responsible for staffing and scheduling personnel considering
scope of practice, competencies, patient needs and complexity of
- Participate in the recruitment, selection of personnel.
- Responsible for orientation of personnel assigned to
- Provide guidance and supervision of personnel, including, but
not limited to, performance evaluation of personnel, providing
timely feedback, and corrective actions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Five (3-5) years acute care Charge Nurse or similar supervisor
experience in assigned department(s), required.
- Current California RN Licensure, required.
- Current BLS, required; American Heart Association Healthcare
- Current ACLS, required; American Heart Association Healthcare
- Current NIH, required for Emergency, ICU, Monitored Medical
Unit and Telemetry.
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a
physical evaluation, urine drug screen and pre-employment
background checks before starting work.
**To protect the health of patients and staff, and to comply with
the new State of California mandates, all job offers are contingent
on the successful engagement in the TCMC COVID-19 vaccination
program (fully vaccinated with documented proof or approved
TCHD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual
orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status,
status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a
qualified individual with a disability.
Keywords: Tri City Healthcare District, Lancaster , Clinical Supervisor - PACU, Healthcare , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!