Urgent Care - Physician
Company: Antelope Valley Community Clinic - Vituity
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Lancaster, CA - Seeking Urgent Care Physicians
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity's ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a
national system of support, so you can focus your attention where
you want it to be - on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned
partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all
equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our
ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a
comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and
multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership
understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you
autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and
how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class
corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level
expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives
everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care
delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare.
We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice
locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year.
With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Family Practice or Emergency
Medicine trained physicians.
- Internal Medicine trained physicians with procedural and
pediatric experience will be considered as well.
- Must be able to see all ages including newborn care through
- Must be comfortable with procedures and handling complex
- Current CA state license is a plus
- This opportunity is in Urgent Care
Antelope Valley Community Clinic - Lancaster, CA
- Vituity is about transforming care for the patients it serves,
and this service will make an impact on patient lives at this
comprehensive community care center
- This is a high functioning urgent care with access to resources
for advanced studies, point of care testing, labs and more
- There is the ability to refer patients to other specialties
within the network
- 12-hours shifts and ability to block shift
- Multiple providers on the schedule on any given day
- Facility located in Lancaster
- Located approximately an hour north of downtown Los Angeles
within the Mojave Desert's Antelope Valley region, about 3-hour
drive from Las Vegas for a quick and fun get away or Sequa National
park for a beautiful hike
- Lancaster is known for its arts scene and cultural events,
including the annual California Poppy Festival
- Great place to raise a family with an affordable cost of
Benefits & Beyond
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits
package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your
needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing
high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. We are unified around the
common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we
believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we
work together across sites and specialties as an integrated
healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and
the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a
difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do
it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity,
equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity
does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race,
creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information (including family medical history), veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis
protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all
applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to
nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keywords: Antelope Valley Community Clinic - Vituity, Lancaster , Urgent Care - Physician, Healthcare , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!