LVN - Private Duty Nursing
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Find Your Passion and Purpose as a Home Health Licensed Practical
Reimagine Your Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse Career With
As a medical professional, you know that what you do impacts you as
much as your patients and their families, and at AccentCare, we are
united in our relentless drive to reimagine care because we want to
provide the service we would seek for our own families. We think
it's really special to be a part of our patient's health journey
and create incredible memories while providing world-class patient
What You Need to Know:
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of
treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that
authorize and direct changes.
- Provide paperwork as required by the agency to maintain
accurate and complete medical records.
- Conduct and pursues the business of the agency in accordance
with sound nursing and medical practices and represent the agency
in a manner calculated to instill confidence in patients,
physicians, and the general public.
- Perform nursing services only under the guidance and
supervision of a registered nurse.
Qualifications: Be the Best Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse
You Can Be
If you meet these qualifications, we want to meet you!
- Graduated from an approved school of professional nursing
- One year experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Sufficient endurance to perform tasks during an 8 hour
Required Certifications and Licensures:
- Licensed to practice as a practical nurse or vocational nurse
in the state of agency operation
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver who can travel to all business
Come As You Are
At AccentCare, our care is most compassionate when we empathize and
engage with everyone, and we are at our best when we value diverse
perspectives, foster open dialogue, and enact change. And we are
stronger when each of us is empowered to grow, be our unique
selves, and feel a sense of inclusion and belonging.
AccentCare is proud of how we are building a culture and inclusive
infrastructure to help elevate the voice of all our employees with
a special focus on the underrepresented and marginalized. We offer
equal employment opportunities regardless of a person's race,
ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability,
physical disability, or any other protected classification.
Posted Salary Range: USD $26.00 - USD $30.00 /Hr.
Keywords: AccentCare, Lancaster , LVN - Private Duty Nursing, Healthcare , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!