Quality Design Engineer - Medical Device
Company: Kelly Services
Location: San Clemente
Posted on: September 21, 2019
Kelly Services-- has been providing outstanding employment
opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace.
We are proud to offer a temporary opportunity to work as a Design
Quality Engineer at a prestigious Fortune 500-- company working in
San Clemente, CA.
This is an 8-month temporary position at 40 hours per week.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for
this position, you must use the "submit now" button below to submit
your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may
contact the recruiter recruiting for this position
(firstname.lastname@example.org) however your resume must be received
via the "submit now" button included within.
The Quality Engineer will support the Design Quality Engineering
Department and report to the Quality Engineering Manager. The
Quality Engineer is responsible for supporting Design validations
and verification through adherence to design control and good
documentation practice requirements.
- Gather and initiate main documents of DHF
- Design Input, Design Output, Design V&V and Design
- Support R D in collecting data of Remediation project
- Work on accelerated shelf life sterility studies, initiating
- Create and edit Design documents supporting technical
Assessment, testing reports and Regulatory submission
- Support/Lead Risk Assessment DFMEA and PFMEA
- Build productive relationships internally and externally
- Work with R&D, Quality Engineers and Manufacturing
Engineers on qualification of new or modified
- Design and Process Support initiatives for continuous quality
- Knowledge of the Medical Device Industry and familiarity with
ISO and FDA QSR Regulations
- Six-Sigma Methodology DOE, Process Capability, Gage R&R,
etc. is preferred
- High Technical writing competency
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology
- 2-3 years' experience in the Medical Device or Engineering
- Work is performed in a clean room environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be
required to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to occasionally move and lift objects of up to 25
Why Kelly--?Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to
cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading
organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted
Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since
1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an
unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on
short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or
direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore
opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About
Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Lancaster , Quality Design Engineer - Medical Device, Healthcare , San Clemente, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!