Company: Confie Administrative Services
Posted on: August 4, 2022
If you do not have prior insurance experience - no problem! We
will pay and train you as you begin your career in the Insurance
industry. -Join a company who has a clear career growth path to
becoming a Store Manager and District Manager! -Confie and its
family of companies - Freeway, BlueFire & others - is one of the
top 5 insurance brokers in the United States. We have successfully
acquired and integrated over 100 acquisitions since 2008, which
defines our credibility! Confie is a builder of companies, every
single agency we've acquired, we've grown. We are proactively
looking for bright, -talented, and motivated individuals who are
goal oriented and excited for career advancement. Be part of this
amazing journey and take your career and income potential to new
heights! Come Grow With Us!
- Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical
behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
- Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our
employees and our company.
- Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of
accountability in all our actions.
- Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers,
ourselves and each other.
- Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed
expectations. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -The
Sales Representative role with our company will challenge your
sales skills and give you the opportunity to gain substantial
financial rewards. We'll provide you with the training you need to
learn the business, enhance your sales skills, and -provide you the
tools to -sell and promote our products and services. -We pay you a
full salary during training and licensing, PLUS pay your license
fees. -Sales Representative Perks:
- Unlimited sales bonus earning potential!
- Lucrative incentive sales plans, bonuses and sales
- No Cold Calling- We have a high volume of inbound sales leads
and walk in traffic
- Comprehensive paid training and licensing with continuous
on-going training and mentorship
- Recognition culture
- Comprehensive Benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal Lines or Property and Casualty license preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Sales or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to build relationships with sales customers -
- Excellent follow-up and multi-tasking skills
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Confie Administrative Services, Lancaster , Sales Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!