Bartender- Salt Wood Restaurant
Company: Salt Wood Kitchen and Oysterette
Location: California City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Serve beverages and/or food in a friendly, courteous and timely
manner, achieving a high level of guest satisfaction.
Potential Career Path
Beverage Manager/Restaurant Supervisor - Restaurant Manager - Food
& Beverage Manager
- Maintain clean and organize bar areas.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements
for purchase of alcohol.
- Prepare and serve drink and/or food orders.
- If applicable, take orders, and serve and clear food and
beverage to guests seated at tables in bar and lounge areas.
- Issue guest check and complete payment process.
- Follow standards for identifying and managing intoxicated
- Complete beverage requisitions to maintain par levels as
- Complete required side work prior to shift end.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Assist with taking beverage inventory.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma preferred.
- TIPS certified a plus.
- Previous bartending/mixologist experience required or
- Food Sanitation certificate a plus, required within 90 days of
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends and different shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching with arms.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence -
Stay Nimble - Own It
Salt Wood Kitchen & Oysterette - the culinary destination of the
Monterey area. Salt Wood features three distinct dining
environments - a full-service dining room, lively bar and lounge
and al fresco dining patio. Our experiential oyster bar and central
live-fire kitchen act as the heart and hearth of the restaurant.
From cocktails on the patio to large group parties held in our
multifunctional meeting space and private dining rooms, Salt Wood
offers an experience like no other.
Keywords: Salt Wood Kitchen and Oysterette, Lancaster , Bartender- Salt Wood Restaurant, Hospitality & Tourism , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!