Healthcare/IT Site Manager
Company: Engage Partners, Inc.
Location: California City
Posted on: February 20, 2021
What will you be doing in this role?The IT Site Manager is
primarily responsible to ensure IT operations align with the
business objectives of the entities assigned and the larger
organization. Principal goals are to develop and manage IT
services/support, project activities and to support IT objectives
with each department, the entity and the Enterprise. Provides
hands-on direction and leadership to IT team. Work directly with
the IT Director to coordinate and direct all operational activities
of the Department, work closely with key decision makers to
identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support effective
technology solutions, and to work with Enterprise IT as needed to
participate in development and implementation of strategic plans
and execution of IT projects.
- Works closely with Administrators, Directors, Managers,
Physicians, staff and to deliver support, guidance and
communication and address complex problems to meet the information
systems requirements for the organization with the outcome of
- Work with IT Director and Operational Leadership Team to
develop IT strategic plan, enabling efficient and effective
workflow through information processing and communication
- Manage and lead IT staffing, including recruitment,
supervision, scheduling, mentoring, development, evaluation, and
- Provides excellent and consistent communication to end users
thru standard operating procedures, templates, forms and various
technology solutions used in the environment.
- Manage IT department operational execution, including project
planning, organizing, and the allocation of resources.
- Establish the structure for supporting applications and
technology in use by the entity and provides guidance related to
development and maintenance of key IT and business platforms.
- Potential for on call as needed.Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree with major course work in computer science,
information technology, healthcare information systems, or related
field. Years of experience to be considered in lieu of a
- Healthcare experience is a MUST
- Minimum of 7 years of IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 years team management experience.
- Experience in working in healthcare environment highly
- Strong understanding of IT operations including service desk,
desktop and server support, networking, network security, computer
operations, and customer service principles.
- Proficiency in supporting full enterprise with software and
- Strong leadership skills, personal drive, and ability to see
projects through to execution in a matrixed environment.
- Experience in IT and infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical skills in budgeting, planning and policy
maintenance and development.
- Must be able to manage and complete well-organized IT
- Strong background in IT service delivery with a proven track
record of ability to meet business requirements and deadlines
- Proven people management skills with a track record of leading
a team, managing performance, fostering teamwork, mentoring and
creating development and succession plans. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Engage Partners, Inc., Lancaster , Healthcare/IT Site Manager, IT / Software / Systems , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!