Technical Program Manager, Storage
Location: California City
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Job Description: Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream
technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all
American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Technical Program
Manager, Storage for our client in the IT Services domain. We value
our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: Full time
Location: San Jose, CA/ Menlo Park, CA/Fremont, CA/ Los Angeles,
CA/ Seattle, WA
Role: Technical Program Manager, Storage
Primary Skills: Program Management
Role Description: The Technical Program Manager, Storage must have
at least 5+ years of experience. Program Coordinator, Storage
- Develop and lead the performance and reliability program and
roadmap for storage products deployed within Meta
- Design and document the process and tools to acquire the data
from a variety of sources and develop meaningful insights to
improve product performance and reliability
- Partner with XFN teams on SSD/HDD drive qualification analysis,
validation testing and design/process improvements
- Manage cross-functional infrastructure projects covering a range
of areas (Data Center, Network, Hardware Systems, Infrastructure
Software Engineering, Capacity Management, Applications).
- Perform risk assessment, risk mitigation, and change management
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and
- Manage and drive strategic vendor engagement and deliveries.
- Manage action items and drive issues to resolution in a timely
- Develop dashboards and status reports for leadership.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or
- 3+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware
engineering, or technical product/program management
- 3+ years of experience with SSD/HDD Drive technology.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical
management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
- Experience with data center architecture and deployment.
- Experience working with ODMs and other vendors.
- Experience with manufacturing quality evaluation and
Education: Bachelor--------s degree in Computer Science,
Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or
another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Divya Mishra
Recruiter Phone: 203.678.9801
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor Years of Experience Required:
More than 5 years Expected Travel Time: None
Keywords: Mastech, Lancaster , Technical Program Manager, Storage, IT / Software / Systems , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!