Company: Transdev North America, Inc
Posted on: April 25, 2021
Overview:Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest
private-sector operator of multiple modes of transit in North
America, including bus, rail, streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle
services. Transdev is committed to being the trusted partner of
cities and transit authorities through quality execution and
innovations in mobility. Its parent company, Transdev Group, is a
leading global operator and integrator of mobility operating in 17
countries and provides passengers every day the freedom to connect
to what they care about in their cities. www.transdevna.comThis is
for proposed business and all offers are contingent upon Transdev's
award of the contract. Responsibilities:Under the direct
supervision of the Operations Manager and in accordance with
established policy and procedures, responsibilities for the
available position will include:
- Provide first tier support for incoming hardware and software
- Perform problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution
and follow-up for routine customer concerns, referring escalation
problems to supervisor or appropriate technical staff.
- Accurate logging, ticketing and tracking on all calls and
- Timely and accurate completion of all assigned duties.
- Responsible for basic everyday software maintenance as required
by company policies.
- Responsible for repair and warranty of computers, printers,
scanners, teller scanners, copiers, faxes, and general electronic
- Provide support for company owned mobile devices.
- Perform physical maintenance and cleaning on computer and
network equipment.Qualifications:Education, Licensing, and
- High School degree in a related field Experience:
- 2-5 years of work experience interacting with others in a
service support environment.Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Strong aptitude in operating system repairs, spyware removal,
virus removal, hardware troubleshooting, and upgrades
- Knowledge of computer logic and methodology to run computer
- Strong technical, analytical, communication and customer
- Possess good documentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Windows, VPN,
Printing, Desktop and Laptop Hardware, and Mobile technology.
- Solid work ethic and ability to work independently as well as a
member of a team.
- Good understanding of formal Help Desk/Service Desk policies
and procedures, reporting, support processes
- Strong understanding of the organization's goals and
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral communication skills, and
proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative style
environment.The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned
to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions upon
request.Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer
and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair
and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster:
http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfmDrug free workplaceIf
based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in
US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check.
Keywords: Transdev North America, Inc, Lancaster , Help Desk, Other , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!