**Description:** This position is part of the Logistics Support
Team for the F-35 Operational Test & Evaluation Center at Edwards
AFB CA. Responsibilities include:
1. Perform receiving inspections on all spares and consumables
entering the warehouse and take actions to correct potential
discrepancies, if applicable.
2. Issue and pick-up parts/spares upon request and turn-in by
3. Perform packing and crating duties, prepare/print shipping
labels--ship parts as directed.
4. Utilize Power Tools to build shipping containers.
5. Maybe required to pick-up parts from a commercial shipper or
6. Perform annual, monthly, and special inventory audits.
7. Operate standard warehouse equipment; forklift (4K, 6K, 10K,
15K), floor lift, hand dolly, pallet jacks, utility carts, vertical
storage units, etc.
Candidate is Required to:
- have or be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
- possess a valid drivers' license.
- be able to work any shift and rotation of hours.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, bend; occasionally required
- Required to work at heights.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently
lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms. Occasionally
required to bend.
- Regularly uses hands to grasp, handle and feel.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, color
vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to communicate
verbally with customers.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Capable of wearing personal protective equipment as needed while
performing tasks. Occasionally exposed to extreme heat or extreme
cold. Must be able to properly use, handle and dispose of hazardous
materials per Government regulations and Company procedures.
-Able to operate Power Equipment and Tools as required. Able to
work around heavy equipment or machinery.
*Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility
that requires special access.
* Must have an Interim Secret Clearance prior to starting.
3 years material handler or inventory control experience.
1. Knowledge of various government supply warehouse
2. Knowledgeable of Supply, HAZMAT, Training, Quality, Foreign
Object Debris (FOD), and Security programs.
3. Capable of rapidly assimilating and utilizing multiple
versions of asset controlling software and programs.
4. Understanding of the Air Force Hazardous Material Management
5. Understanding level of Material Safety Data Sheets.
6. Possess an ability to work in a diverse/integrated work
7.Certified to operate forklift and loading/unloading
8.Cyclic inventory processes
9.Knowledgeable in shipping and handling of various spare
components-familiar with packing commercial/best practices on a
wide array of materials.
10. Possess the ability to perform periodic inspections and
11. Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office to include
Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's
vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and