Certified Nursing Assistant, Full Time, Days, Med Surg
Company: Adventist Health NW
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We
provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the
greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are
driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health,
wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to
always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our
Located near the beautiful Tehachapi Mountains, Adventist Health
Tehachapi is a 24-bed critical access hospital providing quality
care to over 200 inpatients including over 11,000 emergency room
visits per year. With our growing medical staff of over 70
physicians, and 190 employees, Adventist Health Tehachapi Valley
strives for excellence in patient care.
If you love outdoor adventures and a mountainside locale,
Tehachapi has countless opportunities for you to enjoy the gorgeous
scenery and clean, crisp air.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Certified
Nursing Assistant who:
Provides personal nursing care to the patient under the
direction of a licensed registered nurse (RN). Performs tasks
associated with activities of daily living including self-care
needs. Performs routine assigned tasks and reports patients' status
and concerns to the Registered Nurse (RN).
- Performs tasks associated with activities of daily living,
including assisting with nutrition and hydration, elimination,
personal care, positioning devices, restraints and restorative
- Takes vital signs including, pulse and blood pressure.
- Helps patients with their basic needs, i.e., bathing, dressing
- Performs a variety clerical duties, which include but are not
limited to routing patient reports as appropriate.
- Uses organizational skills to keep unit running smoothly and
uses prioritization skills to meet deadlines as indicated. Provides
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent: Preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification: Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider certification:
- Phlebotomy certificate: Preferred
Keywords: Adventist Health NW, Lancaster , Certified Nursing Assistant, Full Time, Days, Med Surg, Other , Tehachapi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!