The receptionist position is responsible for overall front
office activities, including the reception area, mail, purchasing
requests and facilities. Also responsible for coordinating office
services and related activities. Other administrative duties may be
integrated on a not-to-interfere basis with reception
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Make coffee in the morning, refill throughout the day, and turn
off pot end of day.
- Answer telephone, direct calls and take messages.
- Sort and route incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
- Maintain kitchen and office supplies, coffee, creamer, sugar,
plates, silverware, air freshener, tissues, toilet paper, paper
towels, pens, batteries, etc.
- Put out/in office flag.
- Tidy up office space, including emptying trash baskets as
- Other general administrative support, including recruiting
assistance and/or training administration.
- Some filing as necessary, to include safety training
- Operate and supervise the maintenance of office machines such
as photo copiers/scanners, personal computers and voicemails.
- Provide packaging/postal services.
- Check with WWS staff weekly to ensure proper office supplies
are on hand.
- Customer service
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Decision making
- Communication proficiency
- Organization skills
- Possesses a strong understanding and belief in the WWS Core
- Excellence in Service
- Shares our company vision: World Wind & Solar will be the
industry standard for safety and
excellence in service by training, equipping and deploying an
elite workforce who are Here to Serve.
- Willingness and ability to work with a Here to Serve attitude
toward internal and external
This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and
reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office
products and supplies.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Specific work schedule to be
determined based on WWS needs.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
- Manages the reception area to maintain professional image.
- Supervises housekeeping of office facilities.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
WWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran