Food Sanitation Specialist
Company: Blackstone Consulting, Inc
Location: California city
Posted on: June 3, 2021
- Must have a strong customer service, experienced with food
- Ability to provide cleaning services within a Food Service
- Must have solid work ethics.
- Demonstrated history of related Food Service cleaning
preferably with a major institution or the military is
The principal responsibility of the Food Sanitation Specialist is
to ensure the proper cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen and
dining facility in accordance with the contract requirements.
Food Sanitation Specialist must communicate to supervisor any
specific problems in their immediate area. The FSS/MA will relocate
foods, beverages, and cleaning supplies to the immediate work
- Clean all table tops, and ensure that all counters and window
sills are free from dust.
- Ensure that all dining facility floors are swept, and mopped on
a daily basis. Bi-weekly floor waxing is also required.
- Ensure that all napkin dispensers, salt and pepper shakers, and
condiments dispensers are full before and after each meal.
- Remove all dishes from the collection station and wash
according to HACCP standards. Wash all pots and pans and utensils
in accordance to the HACCP standards.
- Ensure that all kitchen floors are swept, and mopped on a daily
basis. Bi-weekly floor waxing is also required.
- Clean other kitchen equipment on a daily basis, or as
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work in a standing position within the dining facility and
kitchen areas for 6 to 7 hours (excluding break and lunch
- Some bending and stooping.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
- Adhere to the Company rules and regulations as set forth in the
Keywords: Blackstone Consulting, Inc, Lancaster , Food Sanitation Specialist, Other , California city, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!