ASST FRNT END LEAD ASSOC-DG MK in CALIFORNIA CITY, CA
Company: Dollar General Corporation
Location: California City
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers
for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time.
Save money. Every day. by offering products that are frequently
used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids,
cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at
everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar
General operated 17,266 stores in 46 states as of February 26,
2021. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General
sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as
Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars,
Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and
PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at
Under general supervision, lead front-end sales associates in
the replenishment of front end impulse fixtures and ensure
exceptional service is provided to each customer in absence of the
Front-End Lead Sales Associate. Provides support to other managers
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
- Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier
accountability and deposit control.
- Ability to perform cash register functions.
- Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and
- Effective interpersonal and oral & written communication
- Understanding of safety policies and practices.
- Ability to read and follow plan-o-gram and merchandise
- Knowledge of and willingness to comply with company policies
and procedures as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures
manual, Employee Handbook, and company communications.
- Ability and willingness to obtain required certifications in
Work Experience &/or Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months to one year of retail clerk experience.
- Previous lead experience and/or grocery store experience
- Attainment of required local and state food handling
certifications, if applicable.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Dollar General Corporation, Lancaster , ASST FRNT END LEAD ASSOC-DG MK in CALIFORNIA CITY, CA, Other , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!