Registered Dental Hygienist
Company: West Coast Dental
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Our network of offices servicing California and Washington means
West Coast Dental is continuously looking for talented individuals
to join our rapidly growing team. The variety of opportunities
includes corporate, clinical, and field office positions.
If you enjoy Welcoming, Communicating, and Delivering best
practices, then West Coast Dental has the right career path for
Welcome to West Coast Dental!
- Comply with all Safety, Emergency, Hazard, OSHA, Sterilization,
Clinical, Quality Assurance and Administrative Plans, Guidelines,
Protocol, and Standards.
- Perform duties as workload necessitates and in accordance to
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about the dental clinic
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability
to prioritize workload
- Report to work on time prepared to perform job duties
- Meet dental clinic production standards
- Update and keep all state licensure and accreditation by the
commission on dental accreditation.
- Maintain accurate record keeping on all dental hygienist
related services performed
- Maintain a clean and sterile work environment
- Insure all health safeguards for patients including regular
check-ups for blood bourne pathogens and alike
- Adhere to all radiological procedures, compliance with
recommended aseptic techniques, and utilization of appropriate
- Assists in preparing reports as needed
- Participates in meetings as needed
- Perform sterilization and disinfecting as required
- Perform all Hygiene duties as required by the Dental Board of
California and the clinic
- Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager, Regional
Manager, and/or Dentists
- Ability to put patients at ease
- Valid California Hygiene License
- Ability to obtain an NPI
- Valid Malpractice Insurance
We recognize the importance of investing on our most valuable
asset that strengthens the very foundation of West Coast Dental,
our employees. In line with this objective, we understand that
providing excellent service to our employees facilitates
professional and personal growth that will enable them to live our
company principle - To Welcome, Communicate and Deliver
unparalleled customer service.
West Coast Dental offers a competitive benefit package designed
to enhance the lives of our employees.
West Coast Dental offers:
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Medical (including prescriptions)
- Vision insurance
- Comprehensive dental benefit
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical
illness, cancer, gap and accident
- Continuing education
- Advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) plan
- Referral bonus incentive programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Keywords: West Coast Dental, Lancaster , Registered Dental Hygienist, Other , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!