Project Manager / Estimator
Company: Granite Construction Inc
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Building a career at Granite may be the most valuable thing you
This position is responsible for the overall direction,
completion, and financial outcome of construction projects up to
$15 million in size.
- Perform accurate project revenue and cost financial forecasting
to ensure corporate profitability goals are met.
- Coordinate with estimators and project controls group to
- Lead estimating efforts on vertically integrated projects to
ensure accurate and consistent bid to build process.
- Coordinate efforts with estimators, large project sponsor, and
manager of construction to manage resources to meet project
- Participate in bid review and bid closing to ensure accuracy of
bid and evaluate project feasibility; work with estimating team to
develop bid schedule.
- Coordinate with large project sponsor, manager of construction
and project team to develop comprehensive plan for project start up
and successful kick-off.
- Provide environment where dynamic project communication occurs
between Project Engineers, Foremen, Superintendents and
Construction Manager to ensure work is accomplished in an
efficient, profitable, and safe manner.
- Ensure proper job controls, i.e. quantities, costs, revenue and
- Establish and maintain working relationships with owners,
agencies, subcontractors, corporate management, inspectors, etc.,
providing customer service to develop long-term partnerships with
- Ensure accurate construction reports for the job allowing for
continuous improvement in performance. #LI-ML1
BS: Construction Engineering
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Notice to Agencies
Granite's recruiting function to submit resumes, and then only
in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and
in response to a specific job opening. Granite will not pay a fee
to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. Agency
agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by Granite's
Human Resources Representative or his/ her designee. No other
Granite employee is authorized to bind Granite to any agreement
regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.
Keywords: Granite Construction Inc, Lancaster , Project Manager / Estimator, Other , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!