Investigator Services Associate
Company: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories
Posted on: January 8, 2022
The Investigator Services Associate is responsible for answering
and resolving any questions or problems of customers as fully as
- Has (telephone) contact with customers, such that by request of
various departments the customer is contacted about issues
consisting of a variety of questions/concerns/requests
- Monitors proactively the feedback from the customer and
- Ensures that the solution of the issue is correct and, if
necessary, keeps asking until the correct information has
- Solves questions/concerns/requests by customers, such that the
issue is being dealt with, the issue is clear, and has been
verified with the customer
- Communicates to the customer what the handling will be
regarding the issue and explains how and when this will be
- Acts as problem owner to solve the question of the customer and
has contact with other departments regarding it
- Ensures proper registration of the issues, such that (by self
or by others) conducted interviews are recorded in the appropriate
system, so it can be retrieves at any time, when and with whom
discussions have taken place
- Files relevant documents
- Minimum of 3 years work experience or as per local operational
- Experience in a helpdesk/service environment
- Minimum MBO degree/Health Care Degree or as per local
- Proactive: is flexible, anticipates fast and accurately on
problems, sets the right priorities and organizes their own work by
choosing an approach that leads to the right solution.
- Professionalism: mastered knowledge and expertise regarding the
work, works independently according to professional standards.
- Quality oriented: works according to the procedures and
identifies matters that are not regulated and that need a decision
of a more experienced employee. Monitors the implementation of the
- Customer driven: strong communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken and written);
knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Lancaster , Investigator Services Associate, Other , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!