Sr. Account Executive, DIRECTV National Accounts
Location: California City
Posted on: January 8, 2022
At DIRECTV our amazing people, combined with a culture that
thrives on collaboration and creativity, are the foundation that
create a great place to work. We empower our people to push the
limits of whats possible, driving groundbreaking innovation each
and every day. Were redefining the future of entertainment and were
ready for you to play a big part in that future too. Sr Account
Executive is responsible for:
- Managing, developing, and growing 30+ National Accounts, full
- Clients range from Fortune 100 to small/medium sized companies
with 25+ locations
- Manage relationships with all levels of the company:
- C-suite, Supply Chain, Procurement, Operations, Marketing,
Construction, and IT.
- New Location Activation and Revenue Growth targets
- Collaborate across all internal stakeholders and functional
groups to serve customer needs
- Contract Management and Renewal
- Technical design and guidance for DIRECTV systems at client
- Implementation and Project Management for new and existing
- Reporting and Analytics
- Multi-channel integration with DIRECTV Dealers, Service
Partners, Telco Partners, ATT Business Sales, etc.
- Being an industry expert for our clients benefit; understanding
their business and our business To make your mark as Sr. Account
Executive, DIRECTV National Accounts you will: In this role, you
will be responsible for growing and managing DIRECTV National
Account customers by generating revenue and activating new
locations with DIRECTV. This is achieved by working with and
providing solutions to clients internal corporate teams. The
solutions presented and discussed address client needs and goals.
The Sr. Account Executive must prove the value of DIRECTV
Entertainment solutions, design and sell the solution, gain
internal and customer alignment, and execute the plan to implement
the solution. The Sr. Account Executive will work with internal
cross-functional teams to provide transparent communication and
engage the right resources to serve the customers needs correctly.
The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for all phases of the
customer lifecycle. The Sr. Account Executive will develop a strong
business relationship with each of his/her clients and manage those
relationships. The Sr. Account Executive will manage growth, normal
business engagements, Quarterly Business Reviews, client leadership
meetings, issue escalations, and account terminations (if
- Have a proven background in sales, project management, and
process implementation focusing on customer lifecycle improvement
and experience with National and Fortune 500 client engagement
- Be passionate and action-oriented with an ability to think
strategically and creatively.
- Must have the ability to focus on detailed implementation and
- Possess a combination of strategic sales skills, marketing
knowledge, and technical aptitude.
- Ability to serve complex installations and simple installations
designs; writing of Scopes of Work and process
- Achieve revenue and activation goals by serving as a sales and
marketing consultant who identifies client objectives and then
sells outcome-based entertainment solutions that deliver measurable
- Develop account-level strategy, forecasts and business plans
that incorporate DTVs continually evolving technology to increase
client penetration and sales.
- Build and manage relationships across multiple clients at all
levels within the customers organization.
- Responsible for pricing model development and margin
responsibilities for each contract and project.
- Have working knowledge of Salesforce.com (preferred) or other
- Provide segmentation data, analysis, and support the strategic
plan for each market segment
- Ability to manage strategic partner relationships with industry
consultants and organizations
- Work with internal partners to manage projects, research, and
- Support and manage National Accounts Seasonal Sports price
points including NFL Sunday Ticket Successful candidates will have:
- Five to eight years sales experience with consistent growth and
- Strong passion to succeed, ability to work within a team
environment, and the value system to do the right thing
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface and
sell at all levels of management
- Proven track record of developing relationships with clients,
co-workers, vendors and business partners.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and strong
working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Budget management/ financial forecasting skills.
- Ability to work independent of supervision and make decisions
of wide variety and complexity.
- Strong project management skills
- Industry experience a plus but not necessary.
- Travel required- 30-50% (estimate)
- Bachelors Degree preferred Supervisory: No Our Sr Account
Executives can earn between $84,600-$169,300. Not to mention all of
the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From
health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to
discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a
lot to be excited about around here. Ready to apply? Apply today!
Job Posting: Dec 23, 2021, 5:00:17 PMOther Locations: Nevada, North
Carolina, Illinois, New York, Utah, Tennessee, Washington, Arizona,
Florida, Louisiana, Virginia, Oregon, Massachusetts, Georgia,
TexasSchedule: Full-timeJob Level: Senior Associate/Second Level
Keywords: DIRECTV, Lancaster , Sr. Account Executive, DIRECTV National Accounts, Other , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!