Company: Precision Castparts Corporation
Posted on: January 13, 2022
United States of America
State / County
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees
worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in
manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings,
airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly
engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In
addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the
industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded
seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil
& gas applications; commercial and military airframe
aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the
casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we
insist on quality and dependability - not just in the materials and
products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality,
low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its
customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E.
Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Selected candidates for HR Assistant will be expected to perform a
variety of support functions which include but are not limited to
recruitment, staffing, personnel records, employee relations,
compensation, benefits, training, and administration. Candidates
must have experience and be familiar with a variety of
commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Human
Resources field. Candidates must have the ability and desire to be
flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced production environment, be
resourceful and innovative, present a strong business ethic and
compliance to leadership and company policies, and be a good
communicator with the ability to represent the company in a
positive manner. Other responsibilities will include adherence to
organization safety rules and regulations. Candidates rely on
experience and judgment to perform the functions of the job and
work under general supervision. A wide degree of creativity and
latitude is expected.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
* Demonstrate company's commitment to quality and safety.
* Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping
human resource information confidential.
* Review resumes and recommend candidates for interview.
* Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule
* Submit background checks into system.
* Welcome new employees to the organization by leading
* Explain company policies and programs, gather required
documentation, and administer required training with employees or
* Maintain employee records in both electronic and paper
* Assist employees with general benefits enrollment questions.
* Maintains employee information by entering and updating
employment and status-change data.
* Perform administrative duties such as filing, copying, faxing,
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
* Review unemployment claims and submit substantiating
* Create reports from HR systems.
* Maintain compliance with the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations and/or Export Administration Regulations, including
issuing badges, verifying documentation, and completing E-Verify
for all new employees.
* PC literacy (MS Office, in particular) - expert.
* Excellent organizational skills with high attention to
* Committed to providing outstanding customer service every
* Proven success in current role.
* Ability to professionally and sensitively resolve employee
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced
* Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of
* Effective time management and prioritization skills.
* Ability to work alone or as a member of a team.
This requisition is closed to applications.
Keywords: Precision Castparts Corporation, Lancaster , HR Assistant, Other , Mojave, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!