Company: Highgate Hotels
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.
The House Laundry Attendant is responsible for washing, ironing,
folding and distributing all soiled linens, towels, napkins and
* Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to guests, managers and fellow employees
* Understand operation of washing machines and dryers.
* Load and unload washes according to standards.
* Wash and dry all dirty linens, towels, rags, etc.
* Sort all hotel linen according to type, color, size, etc.
* Pre-treat all stained linen before washing.
* Clean dryer filter daily and maintain all equipment as
* Operate iron as per standard and ensure that it is shut off at
the end of day.
* Sweep and mop laundry floors, storing all linens off the
* Fold towels and linens.
* Remove and sort dirty linens and towels from laundry carts.
* Keep laundry carts clean and free of debris.
* Maintain clean work area.
* Sort clean laundry according to type and load carts.
* Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
* Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
* Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
* Ability to stand during entire shift.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
* Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage
safe and efficient hotel operations
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Lancaster , Laundry Attendant, Other , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!