Company: Tarzana Treatment Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Title: Parent PartnerDepartment: Youth
Services- Wraparound ServicesReports To: Program ManagerPOSITION
SUMMARYResponsible for acting as a parent/caregiver advocate for
individuals and families enrolled in Wraparound services. This
program involves the coordination of care and intervention for
high-risk youth being reunited with their families. The overall
goals being to assist the family attain self- sufficiency. The
Parent Partner reports to the Program Manager for administrative
activities and the Clinical Supervisor/Director for clinical
matters.We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays (12)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Competitive wages
- Stability and career advancement
- Continuing Education OpportunitiesHOURSHours vary depending
upon availability of the families / 7 Days per Week /Provide
on-call 24-hour coverageCATAGORIES OF DUTIES
- Individual will be assigned no more than 10 active cases at any
point in time.
- Work closely with the child's parents/caregivers to represent
their best interests and participate as an active member of the
Child and Family Team.
- Work closely with the Facilitator to ensure coordination of
services available in the community.
- Attends all required wraparound meetings.
- Ensures that there is continuous input and feedback from the
family and services providers.
- Cooperates and communicates fully with other staff members
regarding patient behavior, progress, activities, etc.
- Conducts self in a professional manner in areas of dress,
language, attitude and behavior.
- Exhibits full knowledge and support of the philosophy and
objectives of the Agency.
- Fully understands and maintains policies regarding professional
ethics, including appropriate boundaries and patient
- Provides proper documentation in the medical record of services
- Participates in medical record reviews.
- Knowledge of current legal standards pertaining to professional
practice, reporting requirements (i.e., suspected abuse; Tarasoff),
professional boundaries and related issues..
- Assists in conducting performance evaluations of staff, as
- Additional functions as specifically requested by the Clinical
Supervisor, Program Director of Youth
- Individual must have a child or close relative in the system
with an emotional disability and have personal life experience with
either DMH, Probation or DCFS.SETTINGTarzana Treatment Centers,
Inc. is a non-profit corporation, which provides behavioral
healthcare services, including chemical dependency.EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERTarzana Treatment Centers, Inc. does not
discriminate as to race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual
orientation and disability in its hiring practices.ADA
REQUIREMENTTarzana Treatment Centers, Inc. supports the American
with Disabilities Act. Discrimination is prohibited in all aspects
of employment against disabled persons, who, with reasonable
accommodations, can perform the essential functions of a
Keywords: Tarzana Treatment Center, Lancaster , Parent Partner, Other , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!