Posted on: June 20, 2022
A Little About UsThe LAcarGUY family of dealerships has been a
fixture in Southern California since "Sully" Sullivan opened his
first dealership, Volkswagen Santa Monica, in 1964.Having been an
integral part of the iconic California surf culture of the 1960's,
the LAcarGUY family of dealerships has grown and transformed over
the years. We now include 12 award-winning dealerships throughout
the greater Los Angeles area which support world renowned brands
such as Audi, Honda, Lexus, Porsche, Subaru, Toyota, and
Volkswagen. In June 2021, we opened our 13th dealership with
Genesis Santa Monica.Although we have grown over the years, we
remain a local family-owned business and well-grounded in the
communities in which we operate. We are a prominent supporter of
community events, charitable organizations and environmental
causes.What Are We Looking For?As an innovative and highly
respected leader in the automotive industry, we are looking for a
driven, diligent, thorough and experienced Service Advisor to join
our team.We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit
package with an outstanding 401(k) program administered by
Transamerica. If this sounds like your dream job, then we have the
perfect opportunity and want to hear from you!What Will I Be
- Assist all customers (retail and shop) in selecting suggested
service in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Utilize walk around process to increase customer awareness of
vehicle condition and build rapport
- Generate service order estimates/quotes for customers
- Schedule appointments and maintain an organized schedule
- Conduct post-repair follow up
- Resolve customer complaints
- Maintain value, quality, and integrity
- Continue to maintain our dealership's value, quality, and
- Analyze information and evaluate alternatives in an effort to
resolve issues and make sound, timely decisions.
- Performs efficiently with the normal amount of direction for
the position; displays the professional attitude and capabilities
of a self-starter.QualificationsTo perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Individual should possess:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor is preferred
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, enthusiastic presence with an
ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team
- Excellent communication, customer service, organizational and
- Ability to apply a common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Work effectively and efficiently as an individual and in a team
- Have and maintain an excellent driving record.
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing
including a background check and drug screenPhysical DemandsThe
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Individual will be required to:
- Sit and/or stand interchangeably throughout the day.
- Sit and/or stand for long periods at a time.
- Use hands, fingers and arms continually, frequently and
throughout the day.
- Bend, crouch, crawl, stoop and kneel continually, frequently
and throughout the day.
- Pick-up, lift and carry items that may exceed 50 pounds.
- Operate and drive vehicles or equipment, as needed, in a safe
manner.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Key
WordsService Advisor, Automotive Service, Automotive Repair,
Commissioned Sales, Auto Sales, Car Sales, Automotive Sales, Sales
Consultant, Auto Business, Operations Management, Retail Sales,
Customer Service, Guest Relations, Volkswagen, Lexus, Toyota,
Subaru, Honda, Porsche, Audi, Tesla, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai,
Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Fiat, Smart, Mini, Alfa Romeo, Ford, Chevrolet,
Chevy, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Chrysler, Genesis, Disney, Disneyland,
Customer Service, Concierge, Hospitality, Luxury.
Keywords: LAcarGUY, Lancaster , Service Advisor, Other , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!