Company: Planet Fitness Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
The Fitness Trainer will be responsible for running the Planet
Fitness group fitness program (PE@PF). This includes assisting new
members in the achievement of their fitness goals by designing a
simple workout program and instructing them on the proper use of
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Conduct and run the Planet Fitness PE@PF program, including
creating and following the schedule.
* Consult with members regarding their fitness goals and instruct
them on how to properly and safely use the equipment.
* Create bi-weekly updates consisting of a variety of
* Meet class requirements based on club size and member
* Assist in front desk related activities including:
* Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
* Check members into the system.
* New member sign-up.
* Take prospective members on tours.
* Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
* A passion for fitness and health!
* Upbeat and positive attitude.
* Punctuality and reliability is a must.
* Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
* Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
* Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate
behavior and language.
* Current CPR Certification required.(Can be obtained post
* Nationally Certified Training Certificate required. (Can be
obtained post employment)
* High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Continual standing and walking during shift.
* Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
* Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
* Will occasionally encounter cleaning chemicals during shift.
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness
experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving
go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors
and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet
Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top
talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone and
shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in
all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the
Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of
opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented
individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to
an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired
and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a
place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've
found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but
stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness Inc., Lancaster , Fitness Trainer, Other , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!