Halloween City Seasonal Supervisor FT
Company: Halloween City
Posted on: September 16, 2022
JOIN US... IT'LL BE A SCREAM! Halloween City is the seasonal
Halloween division of PCHI/Party City. We've been reanimating
retail across the country with pop-up stores since the 1980's and
helping others create an unforgettable Halloween is what we live
for. Our Experience Leads lead by example and possess the energy
and enthusiasm to match our customers excitement while providing an
exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our
products and services because we have the best selection of
Halloween goods in the industry. We ensure we are easy to shop and
inspiration lurks in every aisle. At PCHI/Party City, our promise
is Customer First, People Matter, It Can Be Done and Celebrate! We
live our brand every day and love to party! CUSTOMER-FIRST! (BRING
OUR SERVICE MODEL TO LIFE: FRIENDLY, EASY, ACCURATE)
- You are responsible for executing best in class sales and
- Experience Leads reinforce exceptional customer service
behaviors delivered by the store team through accountability,
recognition, and praise.
- Experience Leads provide value to our guest by delivering a
customer friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
- You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service
experience for our internal and external customers.
- You will cultivate an 'It can be done' attitude with your team
when it comes to overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our
- Experience Leads are responsible for helping deliver on sales,
profit, and service targets, as well as delivering on all key Omni
strategies and metrics WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE PARTY?
- Do you possess prior retail management experience?
- Can you lead a team in a dynamic and fast-paced
- Are you obsessed with ensuring that your customers are beyond
- Are you adaptable and able to manage change daily through your
- Do you possess strong communication skills and the ability to
build relationships with your staff and customers? RESULTS MATTER!
- Experience Leads will master all OMNI channel service
platforms, including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup,
- You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to
deliver on store sales goals and customer engagement.
- You will assist the Store Team Leader with team onboarding and
- You will continuously direct and coach store team members.
- You will support the Store Team Leader in holding associates
accountable to expectations.
- Experience Leads are expected to work a schedule that aligns to
customer and business needs.
- Experience Leads are responsible for creating an environment
that promotes associate engagement and retention.
- As part of the Leader on Duty (LOD) team, you are responsible
for other various processes and procedures to ensure an efficiently
operating store. PARTY PERKS AND REWARDS
- Competitive salary
- Fun working environment
- Generous associate discount Job Requirements: PHYSICAL
- The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and
pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap
maintenance is required.
- Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise
for our customers.
- Ringing transactions on a register is required.
Keywords: Halloween City, Lancaster , Halloween City Seasonal Supervisor FT, Other , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!