Company: Edison International
Posted on: November 19, 2022
- Job ID: 71036960
- Job Family: Transmission / Distribution
- Location: Lancaster, CA US
* Other Locations:
Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Become a Construction/Maintenance Clerk at Southern California
Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you'll
perform accounting, administrative and warehousing functions
associated with operations and maintenance activities.
As a Construction/Maintenance Clerk, your work will help power our
planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for
everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build
A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine
- Processes and checks accounting as required in instruction
manuals and assures accuracy of work orders.
- Maintains and updates equipment asset information.
- Assist with budget tracking and reconciliation.
- Makes and forwards completion reports.
- Supports district for storms and claims and prepares related
- Conducts monthly, annual, and perpetual inventories. Check work
order accounting and inventory maps for accuracy.
- Operates Material Management Program at district level and
assists in loading and unloading trucks as needed.
- Provides clerical support, tracks vacation schedules, and
distributes absenteeism reports to the appropriate personnel.
- Basic accounting experience
- Valid U.S. Driver License
- Demonstrated experience processing work orders
- Accurately inputting data and accurate calculations
- Experience with material management systems.
- Experience with various systems/programs including SAP,
Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience with field construction material.
- Various phases of work order closure and timekeeping.
You should know ---
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- Relocation does not apply to this position
* This position requires testing and applicants who are identified
to continue through the selection process will be invited to test
via email. We invite you to visit our Candidate Resource page for
further information and to access information guides. For
information guides, please reference Edison Individual Contributor
Workstyles (Test 8203), and EEI BCAB Test (Test #5206). Candidates
who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may
not need to retest again for this position.
About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so
much bigger. We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing
an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and
create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers
with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a
chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact
in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal
Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Edison International, Lancaster , Construction/Maintenance Clerk, Other , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!