Automotive BDC Representative
Company: Honda Lancaster
Posted on: November 24, 2022
As an innovative and highly respected leader in the automotive
industry, we are looking for a driven, diligent, thorough and
experienced *Service BDC Representative* to join our team.
The Service BDC Representative is responsible for answering inbound
phone calls in a timely manner while working to complete assigned
customer service related outbound calls. Duties will include, but
are not limited to:
* Maintaining a prospect development system
* Handling all incoming calls to the Service department
* Maintains a general understanding of the repair process and
explains the process to our customers
* Maintain a minimum daily call log sheet
* Addresses customer concerns and issues or escalates them as
* Directs customers to the appropriate department or
* Ensures all service targets are met or exceeded
* Provides timely and accurate reports on service activities as
* Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any
* Provides electronic and phone customer service assistance
* Partners with service advisors to schedule appointments per
* Follows up after customer service visit to ensure customer
* Maintains customer information into the designated software
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual should
* Prior experience as a Service BDC Representative, Call Center
Representative, or similar position.
* Bi-Lingual (English / Spanish) is preferred.
* Professional appearance and work ethic
* Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast
* Excellent communication, customer service and organizational
* Ability to apply a common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Professional appearance and a strong work ethic.
* Current, valid driver's license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle
* All potential employees must pass a pre-employment background
check and drug screen.
* Fast paced work environment
* Paid training and development
* Career growth opportunities
* Medical, dental, vision and other benefits for you and your
qualified family members
* Pet Insurance for your furry family members
* Paid vacation and sick time
* 401(k) retirement program with Company Match
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Individual will be required
* Sit and/or stand interchangeably throughout the day.
* Sit and/or stand for long periods at a time.
* Use hands, fingers and arms continually, frequently and
throughout the day.
* Bend, crouch, crawl, stoop and kneel continually, frequently and
throughout the day.
* Pick-up, lift and carry items that may exceed 50 pounds.
* Operate and drive vehicles or equipment in a safe manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* BDC: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Honda Lancaster, Lancaster , Automotive BDC Representative, Other , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!