Reliability Engineer (Remote but West Coast Preferred)
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Location: California City
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United
States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in
Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados
Unidos, M--xico y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en
mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las f--bricas funcionen
**This is a remote position but will be working in Pacific time
Principal Duties / Responsibilities:
- Promotes and adheres to the ATS safety culture.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and ATS
policies and procedures.
- Partners with internal/external customer for engineered
solutions to improve reliability and throughput.
- Identifies opportunities for Capital Expenditures for equipment
replacement (develops and communicates ROI).
- Highly knowledgeable in operating systems, critical elements,
and best practices to enable a precision reliability
- Knowledgeable application of common precision tools and
- Partners with peers to perform reliability centered maintenance
and deliverables (equipment specific maintenance plan
- Actively collaborates with maintenance team on the use of
predictive, preventative, and precision maintenance technologies
and strategies designed to identify or control risks prior to
failure and ensure optimum maintenance execution. -
- Partners with peers to perform failure mode & effects
- Understands Work Execution Management (WEM) & improvements
identified through reliability strategy session
- Performs ATS Root Cause, Bad Actor, and Fault Tree
- Communicates with leadership on alignment of ATS/Customer
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (ABET accredited) or
equivalent experience (ex. heavy industrial maintenance,
reliability, or operations experience).
- Minimum of one year of reliability experience.
- Demonstrates ability to use reliability tool sets.
- Experience in Performance of RCA.
- Involvement with RCM & FMEA.
- Master Level Proficiency in Predictive Technology.
- Vibration I Certification.
- Machine Health Monitoring Intermediate Proficiency.
- Experience with Work Execution Management.
- Technical understanding of electrical or mechanical components,
tools, and designs.
- Partners with peers to complete a failure mode effects
analysis, cause and effect diagrams, root cause failure analysis,
life-cycle costing, and risk analysis.
- Ability to research and apply new equipment technology /
- Robust problem solving, mathematical, analytical, and
- Proficiency with computers, maintenance systems, and
applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate verbal communication, facilitation, and
- Strong reporting and technical writing capability. - -
- Ability to build and maintain positive, professional
- Desire to develop into a leadership role
- Experience with data trend analysis, vibration analysis, motor
current analysis, oil analysis, lubrication and hydraulic testing,
laser alignment, nondestructive testing, infrared thermography,
ultrasound technology, acoustic reliability technology, Weibull
analysis, and Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge of various government regulations such as, Current
Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), National Electrical Testing
Association (NETA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Demonstrated Leadership skills and experience leading cross
- Infrared I Certification
- Ultrasound I Certification
- Maintenance Lubrication Analyst I Certification
- CMRP/ARP/CRP/CRL Certification
- Green Belt certification
- STS certification
- Drive & Motivation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Task Management
- Strategic Skills
- Customer Focus
- Management & Leadership
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl; and talk or hear. - The employee is occasionally required
to sit. - The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than
50 pounds. - The employee is regularly required to use close vision
and color vision. - The employee is occasionally exposed to outside
weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. - Work is
typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very
loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to
hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.ATS is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects
of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age,
color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity,
and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran
status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en
todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados,
independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religi--n, sexo
(incluido el embarazo, identidad de g--nero y orientaci--n sexual),
origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, informaci--n
gen--tica u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisi--n de la
pol--tica de privacidad aqu--
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Lancaster , Reliability Engineer (Remote but West Coast Preferred), Other , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!