Company: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Perform physical, chemical, and instrumental analysis of active
pharmaceutical ingredients and finished pharmaceutical products
(tablets, capsules, parenterals, devices, aerosols, liquids,
creams, and gels)
- Run the instrumentation independently including, but not
limited to, various chromatographic systems, Karl Fischer
(Coulometric and Volumetric), UV/Spec, various wet chemistry
analyses, HPLC, IC, IR, ICP, AA, TGP, DSC, PDA, auto-titrators,
TLC, and dissolution apparatus
- Preparing samples for analysis and running some instrumentation
with minimum supervision
- Set up and validate new analytical or related processes used by
- Prepare standards and samples for analysis
- Execute method transfer protocols
- Document work as required for GMP compliance
- Perform monthly maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Experience in a cGMP-, GLP, and/or ISO 17025
- Experience operating LC/MS and/or ICP systems.
- Experience with extractables and leachable testing
- Experience with ISO 10993 and/or ISO 18562
- Experience with method development and validation
- Experience identifying unknown compounds by mass spec.
- Bachelor's in Chemistry or related science with minimum of 4
years' experience, MS with 2 years' experience, or PhD with 1
years' experience operating GC/MS.
- Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates
currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are
encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Lancaster , GC/MS Analyst, Professions , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!