Customer Service Representative
Company: The SYGMA Network
Posted on: June 25, 2022
US3223 Sygma Southern California, a Division of The Sygma Network,
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
This is a sales support position responsible for providing direct
support to all assigned Account Executives, Marketing Associates,
and customers. As a CSR (customer sales representative), the goal
is to assist and help resolve all customer needs as quickly and
accurately as possible.
- Answer all incoming concerns/needs from all customers
- Key pick-up request
- Handle transportation/routing on delivery questions
- Process will-call orders
- Provide customers with invoice copies.
- Process credits
- Maintaining Call list
- Monitor orders before the cut-off
- Communicate regularly with the AE (account executives) and
- Manage the same-day deliveries for OPCO (operating
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year prior outside foodservice sales coordination or customer
- Preferred: Previous call center experience
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to sit and work at a PC for extended periods
- Proficient in MS Office
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: The SYGMA Network, Lancaster , Customer Service Representative, Professions , Lancaster, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!