Location: California City
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- QA Tester, who will be responsible for ensuring the quality and
integrity of the Google Navigation System.
- A flexible resource, working with different teams across
multiple projects and platforms (Android Devices).
- Testing the Navigation system on different mobile devices,
Emulators and Simulators and updating the end results in the client
- As part of the QA team, it is expected that they will execute
test cases, log bugs, track progress, and verify the resolutions of
- Most Important, they are expected to Drive vehicles and test
the Map navigation system displayed on the cars (Preferred people
who have similar experience)
- Help the leadership team to prepare and extract metric, track
the issues filed, review and update test cases
- Requires knowledge on testing across various android platforms,
vehicle emulators & simulators, excellent troubleshooting skills,
and the ability to communicate progress and issues
- Very good experience in ADB commands.
- REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Should have a DL and willingness to perform Drive and test
- Strong Test Engineer, well-versed with Android Testing skills
and experience-on using Simulators & Emulators..
- Exposure / Knowledge in Android Studio & ADB commands is a
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience with Native mobile application testing on
- Must have testing experience with strong understanding of
testing process and methodologies
- Should have excellent knowledge on UI, Sanity, Regression,
functional, Integration, accessibility, exploratory and
compatibility testing concepts.
- Should have strong debugging skills and good knowledge in bug
reporting, bug life cycle concepts and release cycles.
- Should be able to write, review, and execute test cases based
- Should have good knowledge in details of the device (Android),
adb commands, Unix commands.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and
- Work exposure on Mac / Linux machines would be an added
- Working with Infotainment Head Units/ User Interface based
- Be comfortable working with hardware parts of In-vehicle
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
Keywords: Virtusa, Lancaster , Senior Consultant, Professions , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!