Director Sales Administration- Supply Chain Optimization
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Location: California City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
JOB SUMMARY Oversee the direction and management of analysts and
support functions of the division based on short-term and long-term
objectives.Manage the support administration for sales
representative compensation, territory changes and realignments.
Respond to and resolve logistical issues. CORE JOB
- Act as liaison between Sales and the programming department to
ensure all payroll programs in and out of the Commission system are
working and producing the correct data.
- Oversee, research and audit territory realignments from account
changes verifying base changes, quota adjustments and pay
adjustments from these changes.
- Ensure the development of sales plans, strategies, objectives,
policies, and procedures. Ensure alignment with corporate sales and
- Deliver strategies to achieve growth, revenue targets and
- Manage field sales, customer service functions, and/or the
organization's relationship with client through sales
- Ensure client implementation through management of internal
teams and resources to meet deadlines.
- Support Corporate sales contracting, RFP development and
presentation. Accountable for setting pricing strategies and
contract negotiation parameters for the salesforce.
- Lead functional and cross functional teams to meet objectives,
improve processes, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Management responsibilities include:
- Typically, manages through multiple Managers. Provides
leadership and management to one or more major departments of an
operating unit or to a department that has system-wide
- Strategic, tactical and operational planning (12 + months) for
the function or department;
- Direct budgetary responsibility for one or more departments,
functions or major projects/programs;
- Interpret and execute policies for departments/projects and
develops; Recommend and implement new policies or modifications to
- Hiring staff, recommending pay increases, performing
performance reviews, training and development of staff, estimating
personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates,
interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational
policies. COVID-19 Vaccination Please be aware that Medline
requires all employees starting in this position to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the
successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully
vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity
employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those
individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent
with federal, state, and local law. Education
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree. Relevant Work Experience
- At least 8 years of sales experience.
- At least 4 years of experience directly managing people
including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as
they work. Additional
- Experience negotiating contracts, prices, resolving service
issues and/or reconciling differences.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and facilitating
teams to identify and implement solutions to complex problems.
- Experience using time management skills such as
prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines
of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various
audience levels within, and external to, an organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other proprietary
- SAP, FoxPro and MS Access experience.
- Position requires travel up to 50% of the time for business
purposes (within state and out of state). The minimum base salary
for this position is $132,000. Actual compensation packages are
based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate,
including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of
experience, certifications and specific office location. This may
differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Lancaster , Director Sales Administration- Supply Chain Optimization, Professions , California City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!